Pentons for Sale

Started by firstturn, November 06, 2003, 10:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

Following Pentons are for sale and are located in Houston or San Antonio,Texas.  Please e-mail me or call me this weekend for any details.  I offering these here first.
1971(steel tank) Rolling chassis no engine has correct shocks, gas tank, good front end and seat base.  $200.00
1972 125 Six Day - Rolling chassis no tank or seat, but has good front end and hubs.  $125.00
1972 125 Six Day -  Bike has after market gas tank and engine is stuck.  Has seat(base). $250.00
1972 100 Berkshire - Bike is a good candidate for restoration.  It has no spark now but did before(I will check the ground).  Large tank and is mostly all there.  It has what appears to be a useable front alumimun fender.  I have started with bikes in much worse condition.  $425.00
e-mail  [email protected]
cell    832.722.0408
Thanks,

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

I will try to answer all e-mail by Sunday night.  For the inquiry from mxdirtbike your e-mail will not go through.  To answer your question;  the metal tank is extremely clean inside and has on small dent on the right side that will be easy to fix before painting.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

1972 Rolling chassis is gone.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

The '72 125 Six Day is gone.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

The Berkshire is sold and I've decided to build the 1971-SixDay.  Thanks for the calls and e-mails.  Stay tuned I have to go look at two more Pentons in three weeks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh