1968 Penton Six Day 125

Started by Dwight Rudder, November 22, 2003, 02:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight Rudder

Lee Clark has just acquired PENTON # V032 for the Kickstand Museum. It is rough but mostly all there.  He is pumped to get such an early number bike.
Cher'o,
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

firstturn

Dwight,
You might give a little information on where Lee is located so someone visiting Jackson,Ms can go by and visit his dealership.  I will tell you it is worth the trip and Lee is a great guy/Racer.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Dwight Rudder

Quotequote:Originally posted by firstturn

Dwight,
You might give a little information on where Lee is located so someone visiting Jackson,Ms can go by and visit his dealership.  I will tell you it is worth the trip and Lee is a great guy/Racer.

Ron Carbaugh

"THE KICKSTAND M/C Parts and Accessories" is located just off I-20 west. Take the Ellis Ave. Exit, head North to stop light. Turn right ( East ) onto Hwy 80 E. Right next door to Wilson Kia. Blue Building. Museum is in back right corner of shop. Ask for the Warehouse tour also. Lee and I have many bikes to be restored also.
Cher'o,
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist

Paul Danik

Dwight,
  Does Lee's bike still have the large cast airbox on it?  If so does it extend down to the swingarm?  The very early machines had a longer version of the cast airbox and there aren't to many still around.
Thanks
Paul

Dwight Rudder

Mummmmm....... I will see it tomorrow.  Let you know.
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist