ISDT-RR VHS arrived

Started by Steve Minor, November 30, 2003, 09:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Minor

My copy of the ISDT-RR VHS arrived yesterday afternoon and I am elated. Jay did a great job capturing the event. All the faces...all the bikes....all the cold rain and mud......but more so, all the friendship and love of the sport. At the event, I met people I had only read about or heard about....Veteran ISDT riders that made the sport what is is today.....Fellow POG members I had only written to and never met....I was able to walk up, introduce myself, and with a mere handshake join a fraternity of sorts.

I cherish both the memories and the VHS tape.

Steve Minor
Steve Minor

Kip Kern

Steve
I can't wait to get my DVD, Al Buehner is offering both the DVD and VHS version of the ISDTRR.  I will cherish this movie along with the "73" Six Days DVD as well as "On Any Sunday."  Want to get rid of the wintertime blues?  just pop in one of these motivators![:p]

swamp fox

I got my copy yesterday also. As I was pulling out the drive to go to work, I got the mail and left. To my surprise it was the DVD from Jay. I popped it in at work during my break and all the guys at work wanted to know if it was a "dirty movie". They got interested when I said "Yea, real dirty",  but they just couldn't grasp the significance of the event. Man, I wish I could have been there to meet all of you guys! It looked like a lot of fun. Here's to the future.

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)