just want...

Started by twinshox, December 29, 2003, 10:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twinshox

to wish all of u a happy new year without broken shocks and forks, without broking rims...

and with lots of exciding rides through mother nature...

keep on riding !:D

Thorsten
http://members.fortunecity.de/twinshox/

1979 Gs80 350ccm
\\"4SALE\\"... KTM 350 + 125 and lots of parts

tomale

Happy new year to you as well and to all of my Pentonite brothers may all of your rides in 2004 be as much fun as my last one. I was covered in mud but having the time of my life, passing everyone in sight. It was not really mud it was more like sloppy soup and it covered me and my bike. I pulled the Mag cover and the flywheel and found mud in there as well. How it continued to run is beyond me but my Penton/KTM ran flawlessly all four moto's. I have been racing in two classes. The moto's are under 10 min. each and usually they are spread apart enough that I have time to throw some gas in my bike and stuff my face before I have to ride again.
Thank's to all my European hero's, Motocross got a hold of me in 1969 and I have never wanted to race anything else. I watched motocross for the first time at a place called Halls ranch  which was just south and east a bit of The San Fransico bay area. In the foothills between San Jose and Gilroy California.  The Europeans had come and I watched in amazement as they rode on a track that I could hardly walk on in places. The track was a rich mixture of clay and loam, no dust that day. It had rain enough to keep the track wet but not too muddy. It was overcast in the morning and sunshine in the afternoon. The Europeans were really putting it to the Americans that day. It is too bad that it would not be too many more years before that place would be sold to build houses for rich computer wizards. It is just 30 min. from the famous silcone valley.
Again Happy New Year!

Thom Green,I own and ride a 76 250 MC5 MX which I bought new.
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W