1975 Jackpinner

Started by herman, January 09, 2004, 05:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

herman

I have just bought a couple of jackpinners would someone have a 30mm bing carb. that i could buy? or know of someone who has one that i can buy? Thanks Herm
Herm

Kip Kern

Try Al, I bought my last two from him.  Larry may have one if Al doesn't.  The slides are the problem but you can get them from Bing International!  CIAO

Kip Kern

Try Al, I bought my last two from him.  Larry may have one if Al doesn't.  The slides are the problem but you can get them from Bing International!  CIAO

Rain Man

hey kip, does bing call that one an 84??
  rain man
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

herman

Als out of the bings for the 175 jackpinner. Would someone else have one to sell? Thanks Herm
Herm

DKWRACER

Herm, have no 30mm Bings but do have 32mm Mikuni VM (hardly touched).....
Thomas Brosius

herman

What has to be done to a 32mm to work on my 75 jackpinner?Thanks Herm
Herm

herman

Can someone that has a 1975 jackpinner check and tell me what size of bing carb that it came with? I was told by one person that does not own one that its a 30mm.And now a nother person says 32mm,So i am lost as to what size it needs?Thanks for all of your help. Herm
Herm

jj

My '75 Jackpiner is on the bench right now. It's all original and it has a Bing 84 2/30/102 that measures 30mm actual.

John J Slivka
John J Slivka

Rocket

I have a 75 that has a 30mm Bing and I had a new JP in 75 and that had a 30mm Bing.  You could always go to an Lectron carb.  Buehner has airboots that will work with the Lectrons.  If you use a Mikuni, the airboot is a real problem, IMO to get back together.  The Mikuni is wider, depth wise and makes a really tight fit for the carb, airboot and airbox.
Rocket

herman

Thanks for the fast replys, I see that all of your 75 jackpinners had the 30mm so that is what i will look for. Herm
Herm

Randy Kirkbride

Herm,
Did you get the email I sent you yesterday?

herman

Randy, No i have not recieved a e-mail from you? Thanks Herm
Herm

Randy Kirkbride

Herm,
I just sent another email.  If you don't get it, email me your phone # and I'll call you.

herman

Thanks Randy i did get your e-mail this time,I have found a bing 30mm in denver. Herm
Herm