Update now!!!

Started by DKWRACER, January 25, 2004, 10:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKWRACER

Do not talk to anybody now!!!! Update your virus scanner NOW!!!!See you in two days  ....NOW....NOW....NOw>>>>>>>>....!!!!!!!!
Thomas Brosius

DKWRACER

Not to rant too much....have rcd two virus updates and one major one in the last 2.5 days....have also rcd two NDR's (non-deliverable reports) by my email engine, suspecting the old attacks to my email address list....Don't take any chances, I check my PC for virus updates every day of late.......
Thomas Brosius

DKWRACER

I/Worm Virus' are back, just got another one......
Thomas Brosius

Admin

Hi Tom,
Did you get a virus on your computer and/or email and give it to others???  Are you warning others if they received an email from you to not open it and update their virus definitions?

Bill & Karen

DKWRACER

No actually because I/worms have mutant capability; to watch out, I just rcd two more NDR's from my engine telling me that a mail message was undeliverable, so something is up, those addressees where not in my address book, I constantly update my scanner, and having worked in IT for some time I get suspicious....
Thomas Brosius

Admin

It sounds like you have a virus.  There have been alot going around lately. Good luck.  Hope you can find it and remove it successfully.

KT & BS

DKWRACER

Have no virus, my PC is checked constantly..U-soft is vulnerable, and so is ORB as well as well-known ports.....
Thomas Brosius

Dwight Rudder

No, The new Virus comes in as a undeliverable message or message error. DO NOT OPEN IT !
Up grade your Anti-Virus every time you boot up.
Cher'o,
Dwight

[xx(]

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

DKWRACER

Here is a link to a site with explanations on the rapidly spreading mutants.....http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_vir_tt.php#1
Adios......

Thomas Brosius

DKWRACER

Kill Me now...u-ha...I will tell you now.... viruses have a very bad way about them-selves, they have a take no prisoners attitude, they flourish, they interrupt our daily lives...Imagine what it could do to 1200 users...wipe out the inbox of the server for a corporation...what would happen if it got to C:|windows|system.... and in addition to the registry....this could ruin your day

Thomas Brosius