world round trials

Started by cardojr, February 12, 2004, 07:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cardojr

sounds like the world round (u.s. stop) will be in duluth this summer. we live 3 hours away-the door's open and coffee's hot if anyone needs a jump off point or rest stop-may also try to reserve a pile o' campsites
rob

Gavin Housh

World trials is the most incredible motorcycle event I've ever seen! Some years back these gifted riders came to Donner ski ranch in California to defy gravity on the unwalkable granite cliffs, boulders, and scree fields. DO NOT miss this guys! It will change the way you think about what can and can't be done on a motorcycle. I would drive 1000mi to see this again.

rob w

A couple of years back I owned a new Gas Gas 270 trails bike and ran Dist 14/ MOTA events for 4 years. One weekend I went to a Ryan Young Trials school. He said "let me borrow your bike for a couple minutes" and ended up doing some incredible things on my bike like I had never witnessed before. He may have been multi-consecutive year National Champion, but even he could'nt compete with the "world" riders. Yes, if you like to watch things that will completely stun you, if fact it's hard to relate to it, it's that wild. Then check them out if you can.

LynnCamp

The date is June 5th and 6th, Duluth, Minnesota
More info and press releases, photos from last year, etc.
http://www.worldroundusa.com/index.html