hello from new member

Started by OhioTed, February 17, 2004, 11:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OhioTed

Hello POG.  Despite having owned numerous KTM's in recent years, I have always had a soft spot for my old '75 250 Hare Scrambler.  Lately I've gotten involved in resto work on vintage bikes of various brands, sizes, and types (street, trail bikes, etc).  However, it was not until I ran into Doug Wilford at the POG booth during the Cycle World Show in Cleveland, that I became aware of POG.  That initial visit with Doug, and my subsequent attendace at Penton Day has rekindled my interest in locating and re-doing a Penton.  As my moniker implies, I'm tight with the buck, but that's because my enthusiam far exceeds my non-existant budget for the bikes.  Look forward to info exchanges both ways to keep the marque alive.  More soon.  TED   :)

Mick Milakovic

Ted, Welcome to Pentonia!:D I too have a '75 harescrambler and have found the people in POG a wonderful resource of knowledge and inspiration.  I am sure you will too!

Mick

Steve Minor

Welcome Ted......Here, you'll find some of the greatest guys (and gals) on earth....always willing to help in any way. All you have to do is ask.

Steve
Steve Minor

kelleymutt

Welcome Ted, I too am a new member and also have a 250 H/S that I purchased new in 1974. I am in the process of restoration and have already picked up valuable information from the POG forum. I have been going back to the older postings and reviewing them as well. They have contained good info. This is a great group!  Joe Stearns,  Michigan

tomale

Welcome to all the new members. You have found what I found a year and a half ago. I just love this site and visit it often. These are a greatest group of guys and gals any where and the wealth of combined knowledge is staggering. I would not have been riding or racing again with out the help and encouragment of these fine folks.... I am sure that you will find the same thing is true. Again welcome, come on in the water is fine.

Thom Green,I own and ride a 76 250 MC5 MX which I bought new.
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W