BING CARBS

Started by Rain Man, March 16, 2004, 08:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain Man

Okay one more time with the Bing phone number, address or e mail site.. [?]thanks
Raymond.
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

jackpinejim

Hello Rain Man, from my BMW Owners News March 04 issue
BING AGENCY INTERNATIONAL
1704 South 525 Road
Council Grove KS 66846
Technical 620-767-7844
Fax 620-767-7845
Orders Only 800-309-2464
//www.bingcarburetor.com
[email protected]

good luck with "THE CARB DOCTOR"    Jim

Rain Man

thanks Jim,  I got a bing that sat for 30 years. The motor was full of mud and so was the carb.  tough little carb, a lot of alcohol (denatured) and kroil and I got all the "brass to the fore" should be able to save it. I wrote that name and address down for the next guy that asks too:D.
Raymond.
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Rain Man

so I call this number up and for 76 bucks, I bought every removable brass part in this Bing carburetor.Now this is just to dam sweet.   Fellow Poggers, I've been pulling wrenches a long time, and the parts availability is the killer. This is just wicked cool,
Happy Trails soon:)
raymond
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

jackpinejim

Rainman, glad to know that "THE CARB DOCTOR" had what you needed. Poggers win again!    Jim

Rain Man

how about Lectron, is there a place to find parts for those type of carburetors[?]
Raymond
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Steve Minor

Rain Man......I'm not positive, but try this web site.

http://www.lectronfuelsystems.com/index.htm
Steve Minor

john durrill

Raymond,
 both Al B and Speedy can help you with any Lectron parts you would need. Lectrons are still made. we have 2 on bikes now.
John D.

Rain Man

hey wait a minute,[:o)] somethings different here, That electron I unfroze today splits down the middle, dosent have an idle or main jet,the needle circut is kinda peculiar, and whats with that plastic bowl on the bottom. Stay tuned,Im still looking for the computer on this thing !
Raymond
Raymond
 Down East Pentons