Tee-Shirts

Started by imported_n/a, April 12, 2004, 03:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imported_n/a

Hey, Bob,

I just received the new Penton shirts you sent.  What a terrific job you've done.  This is a first-class job.

If there any any left, Poggers, snap them up.

Glenn

Rocket

Bob
I need your mailing address and I will send you the money for a XL long sleeve and an XL short sleeve both in green.
Rod G.

Dave Withrow

Bob,
    Will you be at Marion this weekend?  I'd like to get a couple of shirts from you.  Otherwise, you can e-mail me or call 217-379-4187 and we'll set something up.  Thanks.  GO PENTON!
                           Dave

rob w

Glenn, Thank you very much for saying so, I'm so glad you approve, that's most important to me.
Rocket, yours are on the way.
Dave, I wish I could make Marion, but not ready yet, hoping to make W.V. the first stop.
Please look at "Penton T-shirts" post in wanted/for sale for the details to get a shirt.
Thanks guys,
Bob

rob w

Oh, I just wanted to mention something about this that was interesting to me. Those first shirts I put up on ebay, well they were both purchased by guys that don't own Penton motorcycles, but both of them said they hope to someday. That's a good sign is'nt it, we're sure to have a constant trickling of Penton newcomers arriving in the future.

Randy Kirkbride

Rob,
Shirts arrived today. Super job!!!:D