Down East Pentons

Dwight Rudder

HEHEHE, Thats funny
[xx(]

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

OUCWBOY

I want one of them there trick 100cc Pentons with the Orange frame, forks and engine cases? How many did they make? Was this just for the factory boys or what? We never got that model at our dealer!

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Rain Man

this bikes some kind of mongrel I'd say. Thats a 1977 tank and a late model seat, someone must of had a bargain sale on chevy orange engine enamel:) what other discrepancies are there? and theres no takers[?]
Raymond
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

metalkfab

According to my research,the bike is a early prtotype that was given to some factory racer called "Firstturn" in Texas.After pounding the competition in the southwest, the bike was converted to a ISDT trainer and was shipped to Mars for testing.That's why it's located in Pa.The "Special" paint was to mislead the public.It is really KTM orange.Those Austrians were sneaky guys.I'm surprized that Ron hasn't bought it yet,but now that the cat's out of the bag,I'm sure it'll grab some big bucks.

firstturn

Karl,
  See what happens anytime you tie me to any bike.  The opening bid went down!  I know that Doug W. always was complaining about a heavy footed Texan when it came to Sachs engines, but I thought he was taking about someone else[:I].
  Possibly the tie to a real racer in Pennsylvania might save this ebay item[:p].

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

cardojr

Having consulted the lexicon of orange things, I'm proudly able to state that it's a "CAN-TON"--maybe some of you ohio boys can fill us in.   hee-hee
rob