1973 ISDT Books Wanted

Started by Hillister, May 22, 2004, 07:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hillister

I am looking for a copy of the official program of the 1973 ISDT that was held in Berkshire, Mass.  I am also looking for a copy of the official hardback book that was published with pictures and all the results of the 1973 Bershire ISDT.  I seem to remember that it was called something like the Olympics of Motorcycling.  It also had a hardcover jacket for the book. I would like to add them to my Penton Collection.  Thank you.  Steve Jones 409 331-0471

firstturn

Steve,
  Lets talk next week.  I will be back in Houston and may go over to Votaw to pick up a aschs engine.  I have some of the things that you mentioned.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Hillister

That will be great.  Just give me a call at 409 331-0471.  We should be home all week.

Dwight Rudder

I have extra copy of the Dalton ISDT book I would sell for $120. EXCELLENT CONDITION. I have seen these sell for as high as $300.

Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

PJM

Dwight,

I beleive that he would be more interested in the excellent copy that you just purchased on E-bay for $75.
Pat Mickevicius

Dwight Rudder

There is one on Ebay right now. Looks like a very nice copy and has the slip cover with it. Currently at $76. I figure I will hold on to my copies for a bit. I have one I have been getting autographs in at the ISDTRs. If I can buy one at $70, I would bid on it for sure. Rare book stores charge way more.
GO FER IT !
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.