The Ebb and the Flow

Started by DKWRACER, June 04, 2004, 10:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKWRACER

Did you ever have a "mentor"? Someone who would rescue you and guide you and give you direction in life? Only to survive...

Saturdays are reserved for funerals...
I never had a Mentor in life, I took only value, which helps me to survive...

One of our friends in Texas is without his Mentor...
You would be best served, if you sent a VSP message to Bobby Lucas

Thank You
Thomas Brosius

Steve Minor

Please tell me more. Are you saying Bobby recently lost someone close? If so, my thoughts are with the Lucas family.
Steve Minor

DKWRACER

This post becomes necessary, it is not to draw attention to me.

Bobby Lucas has lost a treasure, someone, whom I do not know, was buried today...Astounding qualities this man had...I would have liked to have met the man....He left his "mark" on one of our friends
Please, if you could, send at condolence card to:
Bobby Lucas
4205 Bellglenn Court
Arlington, Texas 76016
Thomas Brosius

firstturn

Tom,
  I think what is being ask is can you be specific?  Was it Bobby's Father and if so what is his name etc.  I(we) appreciate the notification but I don't have a clue as to who passed away.
Respectfully,

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

DKWRACER

No, not a family member. He was, according to Skip, A mentor to him, always made sure the bikes were ready, and got him and others to the track, and a close friend of the Lucas family, sorry I don't know his name.
Thomas Brosius

firstturn

Tom,
  Thanks for the clearification.  If anyone can add to this information I would appreciate it.  I think we all have memories of those special people that have us in many different arenas.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh