POG web site

Started by cward, May 13, 2001, 10:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cward

Hello guys, can someone tell me why I can no longer access more than 2 pages of Penton Forum subjects. I used to be able to access a dozen or more and found the history of imformation very valuable for my current restoration. Thanks, Curtis

curtis ward
curtis ward

Mike Lenz

Dont the messages only stay up for 30 days?

Mark Annan

All of the old messages are still here.  Click on the page numbers at the bottom of the list of most current messages to view the older messages.  You can respond to any of the older postings if you want.

Here is a link to the old POG message board. All of the messages are there for reading, you can't post to it any more.

http://www.pentonusa.org/disc1_toc.htm

Happy reading.  Mark Annan

cward

Thanks Mark, does this mean all postings eventually end up on the old board for reference purposes. I hope so, hate to loose so much valuable info. Curtis

curtis ward
curtis ward

Mark Annan

The old board is just an archive, the new board is active.  I don't know what the plans for the older postings to the new board are.  I  assume that they will all remain active for the foreseeable future.  At some point it may be necessary to archive them.  I'm sure the web people that the POG is using will take care of it so we will still have access to them.  

Mark