E.C. Bert Pipes for Sachs motors

Started by desmond197, February 05, 2004, 11:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desmond197

Paul Danik was kind enough to sell me a NOS E.C. Bert  down pipe for my Tyran. I am going to make a couple more for my other Tyrans and one for my Monark 125 MX. Is any one else out there interested in getting a pipe. The pipe is a complex pipe with 7 sections so they will not be inexpensive. The pipe does look trick. Since I am making 3 it does not cost much more to make a bach of 10 to 20 pipes. I may make one for the Penton Six Day as well if there is interest. Let me know. Thanks

firstturn

Desmond197,
  I would be interest in one for my Penton.  Tell which style frame.
Thanks,

[email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

desmond197

The Penton pipe would be the 72-74 Six Day. I do not have a Steel tanker yet to build the jig template from.

imported_n/a

Desmond,

I would be interested in one for my '72 Six-Day.  What would be your preliminary estimate for pricing?

Glenn

firstturn

desmond197,
  I would be interested in one for myself and I will check with others to see if anyone else wants one.  Thank you for your offer.  I knew Paul had the pipe and I am glad to see it go to someone like you that has the correct bike to put it on.  Paul is truely a great guy and is a great rider.  
  If you need any up front money on the order let me know.  I am also interested in one for a steel tanker.  The hangers are just in a different place than the Tyran, if I remember correctly from 1975(don't trust me on this one!).
Respectfully,

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Desmond197,
  Any more info on the pipe??
Thanks

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

desmond197

Have not done much on the pipe as my dad has been sick. Probably start on it again in a couple of weeks.

firstturn

desmond197,
  Your family comes first and please disregard the pipe for now because it is a want and not a need.  My prayers are with your Father and Family.
Respectfully,

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

pentons4evr

family is first I agree. whenever you get to making the pipes I would be interested in one for a steeltanker and a 72 thank you for the work you would have to do .pentons rule

KNAFEL

I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A PIPE FOR MY 73 125 SIX DAYS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN BUILD ME ONE.

THANKS MUCH

desmond197

My dad has been in the hospital and is now doing fine. I will start work on this project when I get home next week.

deek

Hello Desmond197

Any update Desmond?

Dale
72 6 Day

Atlasdelta

I interested in a pipe for my '73 Six days.  How much do you think you'll charge?

Gary

Gary W. Pendergrass
Gary W. Pendergrass

desmond197

Sorry for the big delay dealing with family stuff. My dad is doing well and walking with a cane and out of his wheelchair. Time for me to get to work on this project. I will try to get pricing next week for you guys on this.

deek

Hlo Desmond197

Any updates??

Dale

72 6 Day