Needle jet #165, Bing54 wanted

Started by dirtbike, July 09, 2004, 04:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtbike

I lowered the float level and the 250GS -81 rund pretty good. I imagine though that I can lower the needle jet from 175 to 165 in order to have it really crisp and clean.

So then, looking for a #165

tmc3c

Dirt bike I went to Bing for my needle and they had it in stock !There # is on the suppliers page, I hope this helps you , I know it helped my bike.

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Doug Wilford

It sounds like you want a 165 main Jet  ????   The needle jet would be a 2 76 or a number like that.

dirtbike

Yes Doug, seems as I wrote without thinking!
My needle jet is 276. I think I would like to try a 272 out. I imagine that the 274 wouldn't make all too much of a difference or what do you think?

I have checked the bingcarburetors site but they only serve north, south america and canada and I'm in sweden! Besides that, their website is redicolus, next to contentless!

So I'm still interested in buying a 272 and if someone happens to have both a 272 and 274 I'll gladly buy both!

Dr.2Stroke

Hello Bengt! your 250 is looking very pretty! how many main jets and needle jets do you need? i have about 10 new ones of each on stock,and i have a 250 GS 82 on the road,and i could tell you the perfect jetting without damaging the engine! regards Reinhard