for sale 1972 jackpiner 175

Started by c.w. kieffner, July 20, 2004, 11:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c.w. kieffner

for sale....we will try this again. 1972 penton 175 jackpiner. mtr seized. 98% complete. some new parts YOU pay shipping from zip 85331 cave creek, az. I dont want to trade for more crap projects. own a score legal class 8 truck and thats enough fun and giggles.$ 1000.00 (u.s.d.) firm. thats exactly what we paid for it, to restore customers bike. customer wanted all new parts so this was not used.have pics if serious,dont waste my time because i will sit on this for the next 20yrs and then really jack up the price or i will part it out and make 3 times as much.YES WE KNOW THE DRILL! so go ahead and make my day! have shipping crate (add $150) i am not going to loose a penny on this deal,because of our jerk customer(yes sore subject)tank in great cond, seat will need cover,tires tubes, cables etc.will be needed. or you can have the joy, trials, tribulations of ground up restoring it! which in my humble opinion should be done without a thought.own a piece of history and LOOK BITCHEN at the same time! oh yea the forks are rebuilt,polished,new seals etc.thanks again.

herman

I would think you should have put this problem of a bike that you want to sell under the for sale or wanted forum where most people would be looking for a bike to buy? Herm

Herm
Herm

vmx1963

Nice sales pitch ;)

VMX1963
Western Australia
VMX KTM

Dennis Jones

I hope your ISP can handle all the replys you will get after that outstanding sales pitch.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

hrbay

Again...? doesn't make sense with one posting, must have been some other unfortun'''uh', site. Yup.

GC
GC

firstturn

DEAR CWF,
  I have to agree with the others on this wonderful "dark side of the moon" incorrect forum listing.  I do appreciate the fact you listed the zip code so I will be sure not to drink the water on my next visit to the area.
  In reality, I think you should go to ebay because of the discomfort that would be dealt from setting on the bike for 20 years.

PS: I hope I'm not wasting your time.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

bildough

anyone know where his previous post was/ i was curious if he is improving his sales abilities.

I own a JP, it is a piece of history, but I look like a middle age man on it.

James

I would just like to offer that this is not representative of all of us in Arizona. I have personally lost thousands of $ on vintage bikes and am currently doing it again.
   Now doesn't this bike make the $2500 original 73 Piner sound like a great deal? James

I have bike parts in the kitchen cabinets where most people have dishes..
7\\" and 4\\" travel? Hmm-that makes 11\\" Hey! I can live with that.

firstturn

James,
 You are still my hero for your ability to hide parts so no can steal them[:o)].
Bil,
  I have taught selling and other classes dealing with the public for ove 25 years,but I think this one post is the best example of telling me everything I never wanted to know about a 175 Penton.  Not to mention the history of why this person is in such a good mood or why it is  a lot of fun to own a SCORE Class 8 Truck.

Oh well I will go back to developing a expantion chamber for my Honda Gyro.  [:p]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh