Photo gallery question / help needed.

Started by Paul Danik, May 01, 2020, 08:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Greetings,

I love the Photo Gallery section of this website as there are so many photos there that can be used to answer many of the questions that are asked in emails and such. My problem is that the photos don't quickly advance when I click on the arrows that should make them do so, they actually don't seem to advance at all.
   I asked Bill and Karen about this issue and they said they had no issues with the advancement of the photos on their end, which would indicate that the problem is on my end.
   My question to you is, do the photos advance for you as they should, and  if you are well versed in the such matters do you have any suggestions?
   I did the things Bill and Karen recommended, cleaning out files and cookies and such, but with no improvement. The link below will take you to a section of the photo gallery for you to test for me if you would.
http://www.pentonusa.org/GalleryServerPro/default.aspx?aid=13

Thank you,
Paul

Rick Bennett

Works on my end...to go faster you have to twist the right grip further.

thrownchain

Paul Danik

Thanks guys. It is like when the 4 bolt sprocket carrier on my first Penton sheared after going off a jump, everything seems to be turning and there is plenty going on, except no forward progress....:)

Paul

Rick Penno

Paul, you might try some of that Borscht before yo try clicking the go button and see how that works, I have heard it's really good stuff.

Mike Rosso

Paul are you still running Windows 7 by chance?

Try opening POG site with Google Chrome or another browser.

Richard Colahan

Paul...give your PC a smack with the Mars Rock...

Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA
Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA

Tom Penton

Of course, Paul, depending upon where you are in orbit, there is a significant signal delay from Mars.

Tom Penton
Tom Penton

Tom Penton

Works fine from the Oregon outback. Windows 10, Pentium I5, 8GB memory. Thanks for the reminder about the photo gallery, Paul, I need to spend some serious time there.

Tom Penton
Tom Penton

fischercycle

HELLO YOU GUYS OUT THERE! I LIVE A LITTLE NORTH OF MARS,PA AND I SAW SOMETHING STREAKING ACROSS THE SKY HEADED TOWARDS MARS, PA ABOUT 9 TONIGHT TO BRING PAUL FROM WHATEVER PLANET HE WAS VISITING AND TO POTENTIALLY BRING MORE STORIES BACK TO OUR PLANET...SOME GOOD STORIES FROM WAY OUT THERE ~ OR, MAYBE I WAS ON MARS?? HELL, MAYBE I WAS ON THAT PLANET, AND JUST FORGOT WHAT PLANET I TRULY WAS ON FOR THAT LAST 81 YEARS;)