Still.... Keeping Track

Started by tmc3c, August 06, 2004, 06:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmc3c

After Going to M/O this year I have started going back over all of my KEEPING TRACKS and I want to know if we can buy the "NEW ISSUES" ? I need 1-9 to be current.Thank's Guys

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Doug Wilford

Thomas;
Some of those issues are no longer available through the Group.   Good luck on chasing them down,(That may be easier than finding a golf ball in the weeds[xx(] and have fun.

firstturn

Thomas,
  If you can't find them I can either loan you mine or copy them and send you the copies.  Either way you know how to get in touch with the Mountain Berkshire owner;).

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Don Roth

Ron,
If it turns out you do copy for Thomas, could I talk
you into making that quantity window a 2 instead of 1 ?
Would appreciate the info, alas I only joined this fine
group about issue 14.
-don

firstturn

Don,
  You know I can't turn down the man I still owe 6=six=bock you got the picture.  I will have to get the old file and see about what I can do to get it copied to look decent.  Any suggestions other than just copy page by page???
  Don, Congratulations on the picture in the calender(Penton 2005).  It is so great to have a picture of a Penton that is used for transportation.  GOOD JOB!

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tmc3c

Doug you know I never did find that PRO V1 I hit into those weeds!and the one into the lake,and the one DEEP into the woods! Brand New golf balls gone to waste!!:(

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Don Roth

Ron/Thomas
I have access to a pretty decent scanner @ work, I would be happy
to duplicate and even burn a CDROM or two for use of those early
issues, the pdf format works on just about all 'puters,but any
form would be fine.
Thanks for the compliment on my 'grocery getter', just too much
fun not to ride to the store!
How is that little Berkshire doing?
-don( mr may)

tmc3c

Don & Ron, I would love to get copies of the S/K/T but after all of the things that I have put you out for Ron I feel uneasy about putting you out again.As Don likes to be called Mr May you can call me Mr June ! and Ron as Mr July ! Hey a Club within a club.....

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

firstturn

Don,
  If you want to email me and we will come up with a North/South plan.  You may just want me to send you the first issues so you can make a copy or CD.  Just email  me and we will get something going.
Thomas,  
  Just seeing the finished product (your Penton) on the new calender was a great gift to me.  We are friends and friends help friends.

[email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh