Berkshire & Jackpiner for sale

Started by swamp fox, August 17, 2004, 07:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp fox

There is a listing for a Berkshire and a Jackpiner on Mark's swapmeet page. Just listed today - 8/16/04  
http://www.calvmx.com/guestbook/

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

firstturn

Robert,  Here is what Tom/DKWRACER had to say about it the last time it was listed.

Posted - 08/11/2004 :  7:09:45 PM      
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Penton may have been mine. A builder sold in Colorado about one month ago at our yearly swapmeet. Notes: it appears as a 72 frame with the alloy tank, has Radaelli rims (some rust), the motor was converted to a 125cc barrel (not me), the pipe is the short stubby one kinda like a 76 125 MC5, had no airbox, fenders in poor shape, front forks are 32mm with poor condition caps, no LH airbox side panel...I thought this guy was gonna do a resto, this is why I sold it so cheap. Know what you are buying....I have not seen this bike since I sold it...I'm not saying "beware" but if it's the one from my recollection, it would take a fair amount to bring it back!!!

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

swamp fox

Hi Ron,
I wasn't sure if it was the same, since the add included a Jackpiner. Just thought I'd let all know about them. I can't get into anything else myself, I still have these two to finish.;)

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

firstturn

Robert,  
  I didn't know if you were buying so I thought I would post it for you and others.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

OUCWBOY

I had the guy send me photos last time listed. He got around to it in a few days. I did ask specific question, like the history or the bike, how long he owned it and who he got it from and where he was located. The only answer I received was that he was in Pueblo Colorado. He never did answer the others questions and I asked nicely two different times.

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR