needed, 74 mint 400 tank

Started by dennis foley, August 02, 2004, 06:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dennis foley

i am looking for a good tank for a mint 400, white. and also a stock 73 250 pipe. have cash or will talk trades, thanks

DKWRACER

Hello Dennis! Have you considered contacting Andy @ ACE pipes, I think he has a jig for the HS pipe..

281 578-5992
Good Luck!!!
Thomas Brosius

firstturn

Dennis,
  I may be at a swap meet and I was wondering were you looking for the enduro or MX?  Hope Andy can help you.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

dennis foley

as far as i know the 73 250 only had 1 pipe that was stock. it was ugly, had a silencer with two outlets something like the 175 but bigger. i was hoping to keep it stock.thanks

firstturn

Dennis,
  Sorry, I didn't make my question clear.  I meant which version of tank.  I will also check around with the usual suspects in Texas to see if anyone has a original pipe and using it to hold up their barn[:o)].

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

dennis foley

ron, im looking for a mx tank. thanks

[email protected]

Dennis, Ihave a nos Windsor plastic tank without petcocks I will sell for $40 plus shipping if interested.

dennis foley

thanks, it has one on it now. there to wide for me. i am looking for a mx tank. something i can grab hold of with my knees. thanks for the offer

firstturn

Dennis,
  I have a MX tank that needs to be restored.  If you are interested email me directly and I will send you a picture later this week.
[email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh