monark gs pro HELP!

Started by bildough, August 21, 2004, 06:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bildough

if anyone can help point me in the direction of finding a monark motocrosser or GS pro I would be forever in your debt. Need it to keep my 6 day,JP and berkie company thank you for any help you can offer

OUCWBOY

The only guy that I know of that has the complete GS Pro bike is owned by Scott Wallenberg. I doubt that he would ever sell it though. It was the feature Classic Iron in the April 1999 Motocross Journal. Also, Mark Holloway has one too. Don't think either is for sale. There is another that I know of, but it's in Varberg Sweeden. I looked for about 3 years for one.

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

bildough

thanks Donny, i would be really happy to settle for a motocrosser. I have seen several at AHRMA events but no one wants to part with one. They just seem to go with a stable of pentons dont you think?

DKWRACER

bildough, I think there are two in Colorado. I have seen one if not both...One might try Kim Davenport.
[email protected]....
Good Luck in your quest!!!!
Thomas Brosius

maicobuddy

Hey Bill,
I saw for sale at local vintage mx last year..non-runner mostly all there..I believe the guy that had it for sale has a web site //www.motolinx.com he may still have it..hope this helps..maicobuddy:)

bildough

thank you guys for your help. I will follow up on these leads. Its nice to have a quest.

OUCWBOY

Bill,
Here is a site you might want to look at.

http://www.varberg.se/~igro/index.html

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

john durrill

Bill,
 Try the Vinduro list. We have one member that rides the GS ( Looks like the the year in the picture posted by Donny) at the Reunion Rides. I know he can tell you  what can be found.
John D.

bildough

you guys are too much.  Thanks DKWRACER, Kim was able to find me a GS PRO he had restored so now at the northwest Vintage MX races  my berkie and six day from Rocket will have company. Pentons and Monarks belong together at the races and I will be very happy to display them. Thanks to Rocket and DKWRACER for making it possible.