68' or 69'?

Started by alandspeed, August 18, 2004, 01:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alandspeed

Looked at the guide and have peices from both the 68 and 69 according to the lists?  Was there a serial number break that anyone knows of? V490 is the latest find.  Need a air cleaner assembly and rear wheel but would like to determine year to get(search) correct parts. Thanks in Advance

firstturn

Alandspeed,
  V490 is a '68.  What parts are you trying to determine?  You can put it here or email me directly and I may be able to send you some pictures.
[email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Mike Lenz

alandspeed, the bracket on the frame will tell you which airbox you need. I have a frame KIp Kern gave me that has both brackets.

Mick Milakovic

Mike, did you have a chance to look for those 16 1/2" shocks?

Mick

alandspeed

I need the aircleaner assembly and rear wheel.  Anyone Have any close ups of the air cleaner area so we can see what else is missing.  Thanks for the info.

firstturn

alandspeed,
  Send me a picture of the frame area and I will possibly be able to tell you which air cleaner was on there last(as per Mike's question).  There was a type one aircleaner and a round type 2 aircleaner (for no better words).  Send me a picture of what you have or describe to me in a email.

[email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh