Need 1 chain guide block preferbley NOS for steel tanker.  Thanks, Ted Atkinson

firstturn

Ted,
  Have you tried Al or Donny?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

OUCWBOY

Ron,
Ted asked me and I will look in the storage unit Monday. I think there is one there, but not sure if it is Steel Tank size or CMF. Heck, not ever sure if they aren't the same size anyway. Ted is waithing for me to get back to him.

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Paul Danik

OK, besides the Penton name on the gas tank or seat, where else on an early steel tanker can the name Penton be found?  
Paul

rob w

Paul,  It was a shock to me when I found the "Penton" name on that part, never seen that before. I asked Kip that question at Mid-Ohio, when I stumped him, I reached in my pocket and pulled it out. (the part I mean).

Bob

Paul Danik

Bob,
   As more and more guys start to pay very close attention to detail and correctness in their restoration work that little part is going to really be in demand.  I am sure that sometime in the future when two machines are in the running for best steel tanker, the one with that part will have a leg up.

Paul

firstturn

Careful Paul don't give up all the little places one might find certain names on steel tankers.[8D]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

OUCWBOY

Ted,
I have looked and I don't seem to have any black ones at all.
Sorry
Donny

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Kip Kern

Rob

The black "Penton" small chain block is headed to my plastic making friend.  Once he checks it out and I get a mold price, I will hopefully be able to have several made!  Thanks again for loaning it to me to have reproduced.;)