Many thanks to:
John Penton for his vision and drive, without I would be in another land
Skip Miller for Beautifull graphics
Al Buehner for his tireless devotion to our club
Rob Wardlow for being my friend and supplying some critical parts
Larry Perkins for the drive chain
Any @ ACE Pipes (it's coming)

The Penton Owners Group....
Happy Labor Day Guys, I'm stuck in the shop with 24x7 coverage all w/e..
LT...
Thomas Brosius

rob w

Man-0'-Wow, that looks great Tom! I really like your use of the color combos, nice detail on the rear fender. Red Bud is sharp. Why does that say "KTM" on the tank? Just kidd'n.
Rob/bob

tomale

Very nice Tom, Mac you tackle him while I grab the bike? Hmm wait a minute that would be wrong on two counts.
I managed to get the side panels for my 400 painted and they look pretty good but I am afraid that I get impatient and want to ride the thing. I have a friend that is going to repaint them for me next month while I am at the reunion and If I can get the graphics right It will look really nice too.
By the by, are those the stock fenders. Since I have never seen any other 78 400 but mine I have no idea what the fenders are suppose to look like. The fenders on there now are modern looking and work great but they do not look right and I get comments about them because they look a bit off.

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
78' 400 MC5
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

DKWRACER

Thom, the rear fender on Red Bud is a direct repop of the fender that fits 76/77 and 78 and bolts to the underside of the seat...the front is a UFO "mini" which is very hard to find...Before MAC can tackle me, he would first have to catch me.[8D]
Thomas Brosius