Mill Farm VMX

Started by vmx1963, September 06, 2004, 07:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmx1963

G'day POGgers!

A couple of weekends ago we had our big VMX meeting at Wandering, Western Australia.  Over 90 riders and 100 bikes turned up just to rip into the greenest farm scenery to be found here.  Once again my KTM was the lone representative of the marque and a lot of people were asking about the Penton badge on the seat.  Happy to say I could sprout all sorts of semi-intelligent knowledge about the KTM-Penton links - all thanks to what I've learned from you blokes :D

Anyone with broadband (or dial-up if you're very patient) can grab a video of it here:

http://www.vmxktm.net/videos/Mill%20Farm%202004.wmv

It's 14mb with sound.  You won't see my KTM - too hard to race and film at the same time without crashing ;)

Cheers

VMX1963
Western Australia
//www.vmxktm.net

t20sl

Awesome video!  Great to see the old British 4 strokes still racing.  I don't get to the vintage races and this was really nice to see.  Ted

generalbay

I just enjoyed watching another one of your great videos. Thanks for sharing them with us and keep them coming. David Duval

Tennessee Vol

Super Super viedo thanks so much for taking the time in filming editing and letting everyone enjoy it.I am looking forward to your next production.

Godspeed Ray Ryan

Bobby Stults
Bobby Stults

hrbay

Enjoyed your racing and your media expertise. Thanks.

GC
GC

bigdanracer

Thanks for the great video. Very cool.
Tanks, Dan

Posting 07/2002
Yucaipa CA.
Age 50, maintenance mechanic, two 77 Pentons, 250,400 MC-5s.
Posting 07/2002
Yucaipa CA.
Age 51, maintenance mechanic, two 77 Pentons, 250,400 MC-5s.