Parts

Started by metalkfab, July 27, 2001, 04:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalkfab

I would like to thank everyone I met at Mid-Ohio for their input on the items we prototyped,your opinions and ideas are being used to finalize our production plans.Al Buehner now has final pricing for seat parts,pipe and muffler ends,chain guides,footpegs and heat shields.We are also offering to rework your pipe back to original configuration.As for seat foam,short/tall is currently being produced,short/low will be ready in about 2 weeks and in 6 weeks the tall/long foam will be ready.Al is pushing us to move forward with other hard to locate items(I'm not ready to discuss these items yet, but keep Al informed of your needs and he'll bug us with it).To all the riders that asked about pipes and their offers to supply pipes or drawings,yes we will attempt them as soon as I can line up a tube former that will work with us on small production runs(for the header pipe).Again,it was a real treat for myself and son to meet so many wonderful people,who are devoted to keeping the spirit and name "PENTON" in the forefront of dirtbiking.

Mike Lenz

Thanks again for your enthusiam! My e-mail is [email protected]. Let me know when you score the bender and we'll look into making up the 250 and 400 pipes we talked about.

Chris Brown

I could use a new pipe on my 400. You're welcome to use the old one for patterns.
The front tire throws rocks big as softballs, has bent the crap out of my headpipe and tweaked the whole thing up into the tank. Still works, but would be nice to have a new one.
Chris Brown
The white 400 in the featured bike section.

metalkfab

We are currently trying out packing for pipe shrouds also.Also, it has been asked if our shroud rebuilds meet US Forest approval, NO. We cannot afford the complaince costs and time,we are sorry for this but unless your willing to spend BIG bucks,we can't offer this.As for new pipes,Al Buehner suggested that we concern ourselves with performance pipes first and stock looking pipes second.I'll be contacting those POG members with pipes shortly for your samples. Thanx