pipe heat shield for sale

Started by cward, June 09, 2001, 09:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cward

I have access to remanufactured aluminum heat shields to fit early 70s model 125s. I have one on my 72 6 day and it looks as good as origional. It is made from brushed hardened aluminum and is very thick. If anyone is interested email me at [email protected] and I will email a photo or answer your questions. Curtis

curtis ward
curtis ward

ktmkirk

Quotequote:
I have access to remanufactured aluminum heat shields to fit early 70s model 125s. I have one on my 72 6 day and it looks as good as origional. It is made from brushed hardened aluminum and is very thick. If anyone is interested email me at [email protected] and I will email a photo or answer your questions. Curtis

curtis ward
Would this heat shield also work on my 72 Jackpiner? Thanks...Kirk Sessions

cward

I dont know Kirk, you could call Al Buhner or others listed on this site that sell parts. They are custom made so could be fabricated to fit even if slightly different from the 125. Maybe someone will see your question here that knows the answer.

curtis ward
curtis ward

metalkfab

Al Buehner will have heat shields to fit '72,'73 Penton's(6-hole and slotted style in polished stainless steel) in a few weeks.Don't know what the cost is.