Wanted Part for Wassell

Started by firstturn, August 15, 2004, 11:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

Wanted:  Chain Oiler for Wassell/Penton Mudlark.  I need the complete assembly.  Any help or leads would be appreciated.  As always I will be happy to purchase, trade or say nice things about you[:o)].  Thanks and thank you Dennis for parting with one of you Pets.  It is truely at neat Penton.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Kip Kern

Ron

I have been looking for the same part for six years, also have been looking for a close replacement but no luck.  Will keep trying and if I find some, will share them! ;)

firstturn

Kip,
  Thanks as always for your kindness.  I have some friends that are checking in UK and other areas.  I take it you need one complete unit?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Kip Kern

You are correct! I was thinking UK or Rickman or surely something out there would be close but no luck so far.  Thanks friend [8D]

firstturn

Kip,
  I may have a lead on some pieces for a oiler.  I wonder was there only one oiler used?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Kip Kern

Ron  The oiler on the right side is the only one I know of on the Wassell.  Thanks for the R+D;)

Dennis Jones

Ron, I have saw two versions. They are almost the same, one has a round knob to adjust flow and one has a hex head.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

firstturn

Dennis,
  Thanks.  I am going to see one in Houston next week so the info helps.
Ron C

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Lew Mayer

Ron,
I could let you have mine but it would cost you dearly. I could also send it to you if you need it for a reference. I'm not using it at present.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

firstturn

Lew,
  I may need to do that if Big Earl and Bubba don't come through[:I].  More later...............you know that Bubba and his ideas.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Lew,
  Second thought after talking with Big Earl and Bubba I may want to pay dearly[:p].

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

I am still looking.  I have people that say they know what I am looking for, but can't find it in their mass of treasures.  Anyone finding one please let me know.
Thanks

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Tony Price

Sir Ron of Houston,

You have an electronic Pony Express message.

Tony
Tony