Stolen Bikes In Tennessee

Started by Tennessee Vol, October 28, 2004, 11:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tennessee Vol

Guys I know this is way off the subject,and I hope not to offend anyone but I wanted to post this to help one of my best friends.

This last sunday night in Larwenceburg,Tennessee Gary Copeland had 3 bikes stolen from his service station.

The bikes are the following a 2004 KTM 200 Exc with all the enduro engineering extras on it and a ICO Pro Comp computer.The bike is like new 3 months old.

Also was a 2003 Suzuki RM 125 with a big tank,headlight,taillight,ohlines rear shock,procircuit pipe and silencer.It also had the Peterson 152 kit in the motor that has been in the magazines latley.

The last bike was a 2001 KTM 400 EXC with a lot of enduro engineering stuff on it with a white big tank.All 3 were his bikes.They wiped him out.

The first 2 bikes had black Pro Action Suspension Stickers on the Forks.

I know a lot of you guys surf all different kinds of swap sites e-bay etc. If you could please keep a eye out and let me know if you see anything please e-mail me and I will check it out.

Bobby Stults
Bobby Stults

firstturn

Bobby,
  This is not off the subject and I for one appreciate the detailed description.  Plese keep us updated if any are found.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tomale

Sorry to here the news. please keep us posted. And I for one will be praying that they are returned soon. Keep us posted. To steal from one of us... is to steal from all of us.

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
78' 400 MC5
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

tmc3c

Bobby , I will watch for them down here in S.C. !

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler