Early Christmas gift

Started by Marc Biro, October 31, 2004, 10:41:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc Biro

I still have some rod kits left for the 5A and 6B motors that I would like to move in order to make room for the new SACHS oversize pistons. $40.00 a set until i'm out!

firstturn

Marc,
  I will take two sets(one each).  Please email me at how you want your money.  PayPal or check.
[email protected]   or [email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

swamp fox

Marc,

I would like to get a 6A kit for Christmas! Let me know how to send money. Thanks for your help.

OOPS--- I meant a 6B kit.

It's hard to get the brain going after getting home at 6:30am from work.

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

brokenb23

Marc,
 Yes,Yes, I will take a rod kit for a 125/6b.  How do you want Payment?
Bob Brizzee

OUCWBOY

Marc,
I'll take 2 (one each) if you have any left.

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Lew Mayer

Whoa,at that price I should have waited.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Bamamarc

If you have any kits left to the 6B, I would like one.  Let me know if you have any left and where to send payment, etc...

Thanks

Marc Hodge

Marc Biro

Thanks to all for the good response. Sorry for not including the info on where to send the funds to, so here it is;

Marc Biro
31409 Chemin Chevelier
Temecula, Ca. 92591

Make payable to:

Marc Biro

If you send a personal check I will have to wait until it clears to send the rod kit, otherwise a money order/cashiers check will get you the kit ASAP.

If shipping to a U.S. address the total for 1 kit and shipping will be $45.00, if outside the U.S., 1 kit and shipping will be $48.00. Please make sure to include how many you want and where to ship it to.

Thanks

Marc

BrianTaylor

Marc any chance you take Paypal ??.bt

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

Kip Kern

Marc  If you have any rod kits left, please email me at [email protected] pertaining to quantities and types.  Thanks

Marc Biro

I hope I have replied to all requesting the rod kits. If not, please email me at: [email protected]

Thanks

Marc