[email protected]
Thanks,
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

firstturn

Dwight,
  I do not have a new set in stock or I would let you have them.  Have you tried getting them from Germany via Leo?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

DKWRACER

Thomas Brosius

DKWRACER

SOLD! Thanks Dwight and enjoy!
Tom...
Thomas Brosius

Dwight Rudder

Thank you very much !
Dwight ;)

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist

Mike Burgess

Hey Dwight, Long time no see. Listen, When we sold the shop i worked for Warren until he sold it to a friend on the northshore of Lake. I called Warren last night and he's going to get in touch with Tommy who bought it from him. Warren said last time he visited with Tommy he still had a huge supply of Penton/Husky/Rokon/Hercules parts in a barn on the Northshore. As soon as Warren makes contact i will post a number for you to get in touch with Tommy. I now have the Sachs 80 in my garage and have started a total restoration of the bike. Robbie cranked it 4 or 5 times a year but other than that it sat in his garage and weathered terribly, but it is on it's way to being the sweet little bike it was. I've also located the Hercules ****el we had and a couple of other bikes. After breaking my neck i had to find a new way to spend time without even the thought of riding. I'll keep ya posted and if ya like you can hit me with a email and we will get together. I have a daughter that now lives in Pearl, Ms. so i'll be up your way often now. I hope Debbie is doing well! Take care and keep in touch.

[email protected]

Dwight Rudder

Mikey, Call me sometime in Jackson, MS.
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist