2005 POG events/rides

Started by wfopete, December 03, 2004, 04:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wfopete

Does anyone know what locations/type of POG events or rides we can expect for 2005? How about dates? I need to start filling up the weekends on my Penton calander! Thanks, Pete.

'01 KTM EXC 520, '74 YZ 250, '86 Honda XR 250, '71 Hodaka 100, '74 SUZUKI TM 400, '73 Penton Jackpiner
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

tmc3c

Someone was talking of having a ride at Mid-Ohio last year, I hope that comes to be this year!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Jeff D

Better not forget the ISDT Reunion Ride!!!!!  Always a big POG turnout at this event.  2004 had Mr. P, Doug, Dane, Mike Lewis and a score of others.  Mark your calendar now:  October 22-23 in north central Arkansas.  Lynn Burton and his gang are organizing it this year.  Lynn has done one of the AMA Suzuki Dual-Sport series 2-day events down there for several years, has been to nearly all the Reunion Rides, and can be counted on to give us another wonderful ride.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Tony Price

The Reunion ride will be in the MT. Magazine area located between Clarksville and Russelleville, AR.

Anyone who might be thinking of attending but not sure if you're gonna ride please consider volunteering to help out with the event.  Lynn and the Arkansas Dirt Riders are a small in numbers club but large on heart and dedication.  Any help would be greatly appreciated I'm sure.

Tony
Tony

wfopete

This is interesting, since I live very close to that area. I'll looking forward to that event!:)
Peter Petrick

'01 KTM EXC 520, '74 YZ 250, '86 Honda XR 250, '71 Hodaka 100, '74 SUZUKI TM 400, '73 Penton Jackpiner
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

Young Ted

I am working on putting together a trail ride in Michigan in the spring and again in the fall. They would be 2 day rides in order to be worthwhile, with no formal organization involved. I will simply post location, date and time. Any ideas, thoughts or comments, send them to me at - [email protected].

Young Ted