PENTON ENDURO FENDERS RE-MADE

Started by Larry Perkins, June 22, 2001, 12:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Perkins

The Penton Man will have very nice re-makes of the plastic enduro fender that came on many Pentons.  It is good thick pliable plastic and one of the best re-makes of any of the vintage fenders I have seen.  The mold for this was made from an original NOS fender which has been VERY hard to find.  This fender is much better than the original yet looks like it.  They will be $75 plus shipping if you don't pick-up at Mid-Ohio.  I wish they could be cheaper but the mold was very expensive.  This will be an excellent piece for restore or ride.  If you want to take a peek at the first one it can be seen at:  hometown.aol.com/thepentonman/myhomepage/fender.jpg

Chakka

Larry,
Just looked at your rear fender for enduro bikes, AWSOME. Im ordering mine right away. Do you have front fenders also?

Chris (repstd@aol@com)

Doug Wilford

Larry;
Nice looking fender, can't wait to get one,or two, or.   I think you have found an item that many of us Pentonians are wanting, maybe even some of those other brand guys too!

Mike Lenz

Larry, are you going to have a booth at mid ohio? If not how do we find you?

Larry Perkins

Yes I will be down in the flood zone with two spaces filled with a decent amount of new but alot of used including motors and frames.