For sale 1972 Penton 175

Started by gary, December 21, 2004, 05:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gary

The time has come for me to sell the beloved 175 thanks to the wonderful world of coporate lay offs. I have restored most of this bike and it would take very little to get up and going.

The frame has been restored and painted and has no rust, has 2 new wheels (excel Rims)I have one original front wheel Radalli laced and ready. rear hub has very good braking lining (that was hard to find!)
new brakes, straight fork tubes (lots of extra fork parts) air filter, original fork brace, tank strap is original and is in very good condition, had it cleand and freshend up at a leathersmith. Bike has all the original levers,perches, choke lever along with magura throttle and bing carb. Carb has the choke in the slide, original air boot still in good shape, plus a repro boot. Motor was rebuilt by Bobby Lucas. Tank and pet cocks all original and are in good working condition. I also have a box of misc. parts for the bike. any interested parties can reach me at 251-470-7297

gary

I can e-mail pics next week, my camera is not here right now. I am located in Mobile, AL. AS far as price goes I am open to fair offers I have 2700 plus invested.