1972 PENTON LITERATURE

Started by cubfan1968, December 23, 2004, 05:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cubfan1968

Listed on e-bay theres this original literature for the 1972 Penton lineup. I would really like to get it but the price is getting pretty high. I've driven up the bid because the other bidder was not on our list. You guys have been at it alot longer than I have,my question is how often does this kind of stuff become available?
And are there reprints available from someone in the group? Thanks for any help you can give.

Rod Whitman
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)

Paul Danik

Rod,
   That is a really interesting piece of Penton literature as it not only features the Penton Sportcycles but it has a number of neat historic ISDT photos. Most,if not all of the sales pieces were created by Matt Weisman and he says the number of each piece produced was rather low. I have paid dearly for such items to have another show up almost right away and sell for less, and sometimes you may not see another for a year.  I have also found some great buys at swapmeets and occasionally on ebay. Soon or later you will find your "deal".
   Hope this helps.
   Paul  

cubfan1968

I appreciate the feedback. I let this one go but will still be on the lookout for another. Thanks

Rod Whitman
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)