Airbox needed for current project

Started by Mike Lenz, January 01, 2005, 11:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Lenz

I need a airbox for a project I am near completing for my son, a 75 175. I can do some patching if need be and color doesnt matter. Also do the 72/73 airboxes fit this frame? If so one of those would do.
THANKS!
Mike Lenz

firstturn

Mike,
  If you don't find one let me know and I will make the rounds and find what you need.  I don't think I have any spare blue ones.  I won't be able to look till around February due to my schedule.  How many sponser stickers do I already have on this bike??[8D]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Cappy

Mike,
I have several which will work, not pristine but definately useable. Email me if you are interested.

John Cappel

John Cappel

Dave Withrow

Mike,
    I've got onr in pretty good shape.  Let me know when you'll be around and I'll drop it off.

firstturn

Mike,
  If you don't find one let me know and I will make the rounds and find what you need.  I don't think I have any spare blue ones.  I won't be able to look till around February due to my schedule.  How many sponser stickers do I already have on this bike??[8D]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Cappy

Mike,
I have several which will work, not pristine but definately useable. Email me if you are interested.

John Cappel

John Cappel

Dave Withrow

Mike,
    I've got onr in pretty good shape.  Let me know when you'll be around and I'll drop it off.

Mike Lenz

I thank everyone for their help! Dave W is close so I will take him up on his offer.