POGGERS

Started by peter kane, January 23, 2005, 05:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter kane

This is an amazing forum.  Every day you folks teach me something new.  
Yippeeee TEAM PENTON

Peter Kane
V3442
[email protected]
Peter Kane
1970 Six Day
Plainville, Massachusetts
[email protected]

Doug Wilford

Peter you should thank all the members of the Penton Owners Group.   It is from their memberships that POG is able to maintaine this site.   The site is here for everyone or anyone to use.
Have fun  :)

peter kane

Hi Doug, My referral to TEAM PENTON was loosely referring to all the folks here.  I've been out of the loop for a while and haven't caught up with all references used here.  Like TEAM PENTON, refers to a group of guys who used to race, and POGGERS are us. Yes?  And yesterday, I don't remember where it was that I read it, but I cracked up laughing at a reference to something like "the next project" in the after-life.  I'll get it eventually.  I was certain that I would never get this bike right because I couldn't find the things I need, but to my amazement here is POG.  

And as Paul Danik said this morning, the $20.00 yearly membership goes to supporting a really informative site and newsletter.  My check will be in the mail shortly!

Peter Kane
V3442
[email protected]
Peter Kane
1970 Six Day
Plainville, Massachusetts
[email protected]

Doug Wilford

Send a picture of your 70 Penton when you send your membership info. We like pictures, alot.

cubfan1968

When you send in your membership application, take advantage of the offer to get ISDT package with the videos and program. Pretty cool stuff. That program and my conversation with Keith Taylor has got me thinking about being part of the rides.

Rod Whitman
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)