Misc. Penton parts-

Started by clayman, January 24, 2005, 09:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clayman

Still have plenty of misc. Penton parts for sale, including:

Hello, fellow POGers:

I have too many parts and too little room for storage and would like to sell the following items:

Tank belt, good shape $25+ship; Jackpiner handlebar mounted choke lever & cable, plus top part of carb $20+ship; complete Jackpiner front end: forks & triple clamps,really nice, $125+ ship; steel tanker forks, nice shape, $100+ship; 125/175 engine mud guard, good shape, $20+ship; original steel tanker fender set, need TLC, $45+ship; DKW 125 "B" motor w/motoplat. Clean motor, stuck piston, $175+ship; Sachs 125 6 "A" motor. Chipped fin on cylinder, good compression, $200+ship.

Sincerely,
Clay

clayman

Oh, I forgot to tag my email address to the above.:)
Thanks,
Clay
[email protected]

Tony Price

Tony

slvrbrdfxr

Clay,
I'm still interested in the steeltank fenders. Please send me some pictures of them. My internet was down yesterday in case you tried to email and it got bounced back. Thanks !!
Dave McCullough
[email protected]

don howard

Hi Clay     I emailed you about the DKW motor, any answer? don howard

alandspeed

Have emailed a couple times about forks.  Is this email listed still good or the one listed with the POG?  Call if still available.  Thanks,  AL  920-893-3114

clayman

Don,

My apologies for not getting back to you. I haven't been getting a lot of my emails. I still do have the "B" model Sachs/DKW motor with the motoplat. I'm not sure what shipping would be on that, though. What part of the country are you in?

I have received a lot of email about the original steeltanker fenders. They need a lot of work and I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable sending them to someone, unless they first understand that they do need TLC.:) I do, however, still have the forks, but I'm in the process of putting together a package deal, so that's why I haven't replied back to everyone yet, until I find out for sure.

My email address is:  [email protected]  and not at the email address that I signed up as a POG member as, which was my parents' email address, several years ago.

Sincerely,
Clay

peter kane

Clayman, are the fenders in good enough shape to pull a pattern off?  The rear is cut you say, but if the other end is in good shape, and assuming that the good end is identical to what is missing could they be used for a pattern.  The reason I ask is I have a friend in RI who has a large sheet-metal frabricating shop. He does some awesome sheet-metal/aluminum work.  We talked about these fenders and he is willing to take a look to see what he could do to reproduce them.  If he thinks he can do it he's willing to try to make a few sets.  Let me know.

Peter Kane
V3442
Plainville, Massachusetts
[email protected]
Peter Kane
1970 Six Day
Plainville, Massachusetts
[email protected]

don howard

Hi Clay.   This Don Howard  I live in New Hampshire. Does the dkw engine have outer cases? Is the Motoplat anygood?  How much does it weight?    Don Howard.  ps how can i reach you phone maybe?

Chakka

Clay, Are the forks 35mm? Email me I am interested

Chris