100 cc top end needed

Started by bildough, February 19, 2005, 09:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bildough

trying to change a 125 into a 100 for this coming years support classes. i am in need of a top end in good condition for a berkie 100. If anyone out there has one for sale please let me know. thank you for your time

Bill Cappel
[email protected]

OUCWBOY

Bill,
I have Pistons, but nothing else.
D

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

tomale

Billy I have a complete motor, the bottom end is probably in need of work but the top end should be good. I put it away as Firstturn suggested and have not seen it in 6 months.

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
78' 400 MC5
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

firstturn

Bill,
  I would watch out for this guy by the name tomale.  He has been known to be real nice to people and then take first place money[:o)].  Bill, I hope that gets you taken care of, if not let me know.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

bildough

tell me more about father Greene. How can you compete when he brings God to the races. he never breaksdown or crashes. To bad hes no fun to be with , HUH. Hes the guy who brought me my first vintage bike a 71 Maico 250. 25 bikes later and hes still providing bikes or parts. Lucky hes not into anything other than bikes and religion. Hes very contagious.

Bill Cappel

deek

Hi Bill

I'm doing the same, great minds are on the same wave link. We need to give the Hokie's some competation. Check E-Bay for some goodies. See you guys at Alderdale.

Dale
72 6 Day

bildough

i bought a rickman Hodaka also just to be safe. i just have the worst time shifting these sachs engines. 100s are great fun. Especially for us 200 pound big boys.

dkwkid

When the Rickman is tapped out in 5th and you shift into 6th-wave as you go by!

bbeck3100

Wow:

I am in awe. I follow evilbay pretty closely and saw the auction for the Rickman Hodaka. I hope it is everything you wanted and more. Are you going to ride it? Really a cool bike.....May you enjoy and cherish it.

Blair Beck

bildough

Blair ;

dont get to excited about the ebay auction. i bought it from the owner the first day it was on. Bought both bikes his Hodaka and the Zundapp for $6k. The balance of the auction was just fluff. Cant stop an auction in progress but if you arrange a price in advance then you just have to end the auction having won the bid. A little gamble on both peoples part. But one in the hand beats maybe zero in the bush.

bentrims

Cool Bill,
That bike looked museum. I just found a Red Rick/Zuni 125 yesterday race ready. The guy is trying to figure his price.
TB

tomale

I see that Ron has figured me out... I am not saying I pray to win but I do pray that I will do my best. Beside if I am nice to people maybe they will not be so sore when I pass them on the inside and throw dirt on them as I fly by. Can't wait to try that on billy. He is a big enough target that I should have no trouble finding a fast way around his massive frame. He was pretty fast on the trail ride last summer. So we shall see, by the way if we do that again I will not bring the 250 with me but the 400, so you could have some trouble staying out in front. See ya when you get back to Oregon.

76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
78' 400 MC5
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W