Rear brake pads for 74 Jackpiner

Started by Tommy_V, February 27, 2005, 10:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy_V

Hey Guys,

Are these readily available from sources like Parts Unlimited, or do I have to go through Al Buehner or someone like him?

Thanks,

Tommy
Tommy

Tennessee Vol

Al sells them for $28.00 they are made by EBC.So they should be avaiable from anyone that sells EBC.Hope this helps.

Bobby Stults
Bobby Stults

Tommy_V

Thanks, I didn't mean to imply I didn't want to go through Al, I've been buying alot from him lately.  I just hoped I might find some locally, Motorcycle Stuff has a warehouse in town.

Thanks,

Tommy
Tommy

tomale

I have found several sets of brakes shoes at a local bike salvage. As part of what they do, they had bought out failing bike shops. As a habit,I spend some time down there just looking to see what they have. On one occasion I found those brake shoes in a miss marked box on the bottom shelf. When all was said and done I probably did not save that much but at least this way they were going to be used instead of laying in a mismarked box for the next few years until they decide to throw them out. I do not know if you have anything like that or even have the time but A little investigation could be a good thing. Beside you might find something you never knew you needed. :D

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
78' 400 MC5
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W