MC HALL OF FAME

Started by jackpinejim, March 18, 2005, 10:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackpinejim

Just received in the mail today ,return adress labels from the museum for a donation as you see fit,plus six large stickers of older motorcycles and lo and behold one of them in full color ,1977 Penton MC5 250! Thank you Mark Mederski or who ever was responsible. Just got to love it! What exposier for the Penton mark and POG in the long run!

Jim Borer

Paul Danik

Jim,

The last time one of those sticker sets came out I called Mark and asked him about the possibility of using a Penton in a future set. He said it could be done but he would need a very good photo, apparently he found one. I wonder if that is the bike that Kent and Gary restored for the new Motocross America Exhibit? If so that explains how Mark found the high quality photo that he needed.

Mark has always gone out of his way to help us with the " Penton Day At The AMA " each year and he has always thanked the POG for helping to promote and support the Museum.

Paul

Doug Wilford

Good entry Jim.  The 77 250 looks outstanding.   The AMA Heritage Foundation (Museum)personel are doing a great job, as an AMA and POG member I want to thank each of you: Mark, Dan, Kathy, Amy and Beth.  I also want to thank Ed Youngblood for all his time and knowledge, promoting the "Penton Owners Group".   It isn't possible (for me) to put in writting all of the feelings of gratitiude I have for Ed.   Thanks, Ed

Paul Danik

If any of you are wanting to drop Mark a note of thanks here is his email addy.
[email protected]  

Paul