ISDT Vintage Qualifier in Combs, Arkansas

Started by tlanders, March 28, 2005, 05:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlanders

Hey POGGERS!!! This is a fun filled two day trail ride with special terrain tests mixed in that ends in a 5 lap grass track motocross and is basically the same as the ISDTRR. It pays AHRMA National Cross Country points and we have over $2000 in contingency money to be given away (does this make us pros? If so, only Mike Lenz could enter?). It is open to any AHRMA legal vintage or post vintage machine. Have a pre 1984 dirt bike? Bring it and have more fun than you can imagine. Check it out at //www.tlanders.com. Pre-entry closes April 9, post entry allowed for an extra $10.

I hope you can make it on the weekend of April 23-24. The Ozarks is breathtaking at this time of year. Many have called me and confirmed they are coming. My number is 417-256-0699. I just wanted to make sure the rest of you know when the pre-entry closes. There are a number of ISDT Veterans that are coming this year.

This event was created because having only one ISDTRR a year was not enough!!!! It NEEDS to be dominated by PENTONS!!!!!!!

Teddy

rd400pi

Teddy,
  Bringing two Pentons for sure.  If I can talk Dave McC into riding his JackPiner, that will be three.  Can't wait.:D

Mike H.
  Tulsa, OK

pketchum

Teddy,

I dodged a bullet today.  I convinced my doctor to postpone my plastic surgery (too much sun exposure) until after the ISDTVQ AND the turkey hunting season are over.  So I'll be there for sure.

Phast Phil
Proud member of the "Soggy Bottom Boys"
'79 KTM 250 GS
Phast Phil
Moderator, Hodaka Owners Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hodaka