Steel tanker for sale/or part out

Started by clayman, March 23, 2005, 07:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clayman

1971 Steel Tanker for sale. $1200 complete, $1600 for everything or will consider parting out:
Restored tank ($400) ($300+paint job/decals/striping); 2 sets 35mm complete forks/triples ($150 ea.); long seat w/new cover ($125); nice front fender bracket ($100); Sachs downpipe ($150); airbox & new air filter ($100); front wheel w/axel. Has new Dunlop & tube ($125); rear wheel w/new Cheng Shin ($100); 125 6 "B" motor w/motoplat & new top end (needs bottom end bearings)($225); 125 5 "A" motor (needs bottom end bearings) ($175); 125 6 "B" motor. Motor is stuck but has motoplat ign. ($175); 125 5 "A" motor, good compression, cond. unsure ($150).
3 frames ($75 each); wheel set, some rust ($125); nice Jackpiner frame, wheel set, tank belt, 32mm front end w/triples ($175).
Clay
[email protected]

firstturn

Clay,
  For the second time in two days you have mail

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

clayman

Ron,

I must be missing some of my emails. All I'm getting of late is junk emails!

I'm just getting ready to email Donny and have him drive a big truck up to Oregon and get all of this stuff. I have been bombarded by "tire kickers" and also scammers, sending out countless digitial photos and spending too much $$ on phone calls, all for nothing. I have spoken with a couple of guys the past couple of days that have got $500 to $800 for beater parts bikes, so I'm having trouble understanding this![:p]

[email protected]

Clay

firstturn

Clay,
  I ams sorry to hear your plight along with the other things that happened to you.  Just email me and I will see what Donny is going to do.  Thanks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rick823n

Clay, I emailed you beefore when you posted some parts. I am interested in a B motor. Let me know. [email protected]   Thanks, Rick Nicholson

firstturn

Clay,
  For the second time in two days you have mail

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

clayman

Ron,

I must be missing some of my emails. All I'm getting of late is junk emails!

I'm just getting ready to email Donny and have him drive a big truck up to Oregon and get all of this stuff. I have been bombarded by "tire kickers" and also scammers, sending out countless digitial photos and spending too much $$ on phone calls, all for nothing. I have spoken with a couple of guys the past couple of days that have got $500 to $800 for beater parts bikes, so I'm having trouble understanding this![:p]

[email protected]

Clay

firstturn

Clay,
  I ams sorry to hear your plight along with the other things that happened to you.  Just email me and I will see what Donny is going to do.  Thanks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rick823n

Clay, I emailed you beefore when you posted some parts. I am interested in a B motor. Let me know. [email protected]   Thanks, Rick Nicholson

Rain Man

Hi Clay, I'll buy that 5a motor off of you, I think it will fit my John deere skidda, or..if not I need to retool my Johnsered or  wood splitta . Have cash will e mail  [email protected] yup yup

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons