Gas Milage

Started by Glenn Berry, March 25, 2005, 02:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn Berry

Can anyone give me a idea on how far a 73 Jackpiner with the small gas tank will go,hopeing to go on a ride that has trails that range from 30 to 40 miles and moderate terrain, Whats my chances?

Glenn Berry
Glenn Berry

Randy Kirkbride

Hi Glenn,
Are you talking about a tank like Lew has on his Jackpiner?  If so, I would say 30-40 miles shouldn't be a problem. However, if you're talking about an MX tank, then that's another deal.

Glenn Berry

Randy, Thanks for the reply, my bike has the regular tank so I am not to concerned about gas, only if I can make it that far. A friend of mine has the MX tank on his jackpiner and we don't know if he can get the distance out of it. How is your foot,have not heard from you since Fla.?

Glenn Berry
Glenn Berry

Randy Kirkbride

Hi Glenn,
Are you talking about a tank like Lew has on his Jackpiner?  If so, I would say 30-40 miles shouldn't be a problem. However, if you're talking about an MX tank, then that's another deal.

Glenn Berry

Randy, Thanks for the reply, my bike has the regular tank so I am not to concerned about gas, only if I can make it that far. A friend of mine has the MX tank on his jackpiner and we don't know if he can get the distance out of it. How is your foot,have not heard from you since Fla.?

Glenn Berry
Glenn Berry