chuckle for the day

Started by TGTech, March 28, 2005, 07:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TGTech

If you've had the typical Monday and you need a little humor, check out the description on this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10959&item=6521891876&rd=1

I was surfing through the list, and ran across that listing, and it immediately brough a chuckle to my body.

Dane

Rocket

Dane
If you want another chuckle, go back to the same listing and click on "view seller's other items", a Harley Baja, $2500 and somebody has bid on it.[:0]   By the way, that was the very first dirt bike I ever owned, looks like I should have kept it!!
Rod

DKWRACER

Rod owned a Harley??? Boy was that a piece of history..A Rapido..Seems there was someone else that had his beginnings on a Baja, me thinks, his name was????? Hint, Dirt Bike Mag. I rode one once, it was a hoot!!! Tom.....
Thomas Brosius

DKWRACER

Winner gets a free set of Penton side panels!!!Hooo-rah!!!
Thomas Brosius

Rocket

Mitch Payton, Larry Rosellar?
Rocket

tmc3c

What I wonder is where he got those $2000.00 stickers from??[:p]:D

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

DKWRACER

WAY to Go Mr. Gorzny!!!!! Winner[8D]Winner[8D]Winner[8D]
Actually would have settled on LR! A terrific rider and spokes-person...Rod, can contact me off-line...Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius

rd400pi

The $2000 sticker guy has posted some equally rare, never seen before items before, always at outrageous prices.  Consistency is a virtue.

Mike H.