1973 250 Harescrambler

Started by VICTOR MONZ, November 06, 2005, 11:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VICTOR MONZ

I am in need of the gold/yellow paint specs for my Harescrambler project....going to the paint shop (that's my friends' garage) in the next week or so.

I believe a PPG code was posted a month or so ago....any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

gooddirt

Victor, the best way for you to get the color you need is a little mustard mixed in with some white chicken meat that you always take to the races. It should be a close match as you can get at this time ![:o)]:D

VICTOR MONZ

Larry....thanks, thats Good advice.

Hope to see you while you're down here...come to Hemet and see the New West Coast(Inland Empire Division)Penton Guy! I'll bake some chicken!

Got Parts?

G Ellis

Victor, The color you are looking for is PPG 83409D. I finished a 73 this summer, the color is a southern bell yellow. If you need some photos I will email you some of my 73 250. Hope this will help. Gary

VICTOR MONZ

I would appreciate some pictures,,,,,,

[email protected]

Thanks

socalmx

Victor, since you live in Hemet, are you going to be profiling a Penton at the Elsinore Grand Prix this weekend? I'll be there on my '72 125.

VICTOR MONZ

Sure Will.

I'll be riding my recently completed 1972 Berskhire 100 cc in the Unclassified at 0700 hrs and the 100 cc at 1300 hrs.

Hope to meet you there!