2006 Penton Calender

Started by firstturn, November 06, 2005, 09:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

We need everyone's input (pictures) for next years calender.  Randy is ready to put the finishing touches to make this ready for 2006.  We are requesting pictures or CD with digital pictures.  Please send the information to Randy;

Randy Kirkbride
P O Box 191
White Cottage,
Oh 43791

Thanks for your help.  If you have any questions please contact me @

[email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tlanders

Ron,

I have a couple to submit, I just can't seem to find the original digitals to send. I will keep looking.

Teddy

firstturn

Teddy,
  Thanks for your input.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Jeff D

Ron,
Can you use a black and white negative?  I have a really nice shot of a "prominent Penton rider" taken at a 1980 national enduro that might be calendar worthy, but it's not color and all I have is the negative.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

firstturn

Jeff D,
  We really can't use the negative....unless Rabdy says differently.  Could you email me on another matter?  Thanks

[email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Randy Kirkbride

Ron & Jeff,
I've never tried a negative, but I think it might be worth a shot. I can make a negative from a regular shot, so it might work OK in reverse.

Dobber

Hello guys When the calender is ready I definitly want to buy one. Please let me know the details. I would really love to get one for my father also. Thanks guys.

Shaun (Dobber)

73 Jackpiner
Shaun (Dobber)

73 Jackpiner

tmc3c

I have sent in a couple for the back cover this year.Maybe in the near future I will be back in the inside with my steel tanker.:D

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

firstturn

Thanks to everyone that has responded.  We still need more to make this calender special just like this years..........get those pictures in the mail.  THANKS.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh