Setting the record straight. The HONEST Way.

Started by terry, November 14, 2005, 06:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terry

To anyone that reads this.

Back in March of 2005 I started a new PENTON motorcycle web site for my enjoyment as well as others. I personally love PENTONs and currently only have 5, but I really enjoy all 5. I have created a hobby buying and selling PENTON parts. Some new. Some used, Some I am getting reproduced. Many have seen that certain POG members (Ron Carbaugh&Bob Warlord and others, bad mouthing my web site and me. For NO reason. These people have never bought anything from me or ever met me. They no nothing about me or my PENTON web site. They seem to think no one is allowed to sell PENTON parts except one certain person. I am a paid up POG member just like many other members. I have spoke to Paul Danik, the president of POG twice and he claims that Ron Carbaugh thought I was somebody by the name of Todd something. I don't know him either. That is a poor excuse to bad mouth me. Paul Danik in my opinion refuses to post a message letting everyone know that Ron Carbaugh and Bob Warlord made these things up. So I will post the message. Everything was a lie that was said about me and my PENTON web site. I will bet that Paul Danik will post a message now back to me. What he should do is post a message about the two trouble makers. For any one that does not agree with what I said here. Call Paul Danik and here it from him. I just was on the phone with him. Also he is putting me back on the supplier page. I am one of those fine suppliers. So to all allies of Ron and Bob, post anything you want. The only trouble is that your taking sides with the wrong people. I told the truth. The others did not. Anyone got something to say to me, here is my phone numbers.
330-364-2050    330-364-5073   Call me Ron or Bob.

PENTON Motorcycles
Terry Everett/Ohio
Paid Up POG Member & Truth teller.
//www.pentonmotorcycles.com

John Doud

I think that I may have missed something...

For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required. Luke 12:48
For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required. Luke 12:48

six dazed

if i wanted to hear an argument i'd just call my ex wife..........ric

ric emmal
ric emmal

Rocket

Terry
I thought things had healed over, why are you bringing this up again?  Didn't I just see a post on hear where somebody bought a bike from you?  Why start this up again?  I would imagine if you become a trouble maker, you will be banned from this site.  I have no beef with you and I am not taking sides, let the "dog" go to sleep!  I am sure the "Todd" mentioned was Todd Applegate, not a good person to deal with.
Rocket

OUCWBOY

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

swamp fox

Enough said --  [xx(]

The Marines have landed.

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire