street bike for????sale/trade-honda valkrie

Started by six dazed, November 29, 2005, 11:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

six dazed

i doubt this belongs on this board but here goes,i have a 1999 honda valkrie interstate for sale or will take pentons or interesting other vintage isdt/mx type bikes in trade.the money i get from the sale would mostly go for more vintage stuff so what the heck.these are real nice cruiser type bikes,(not gold wing)this ones black,low miles,clear hondaline windscreen,backrest/pad,ness mirrors,extra set of (loud) pipes,flat six-sounds cool.the motorhome type stuff(fairing,radio,saddlebags,trunk) have been removed to convert this back to the nicer looking standard model.the way i see it if you need that stuff you may as well drive a car!it was layed down but the frame has been professionally checked for true,straightness-ok,new frt.forks,gauges, tank,etc..i am a honda technician by trade and will make sure this bike is right before it leaves my possesion.its just about finished-i need to perform a few more minor details and its ready to go.my crf450x is my street bike so i don't need this and it takes up too much room in my garage(its encroaching on my pentons,etc..if you want a neat big cruiser- 1500cc six cylinder-that handles good for its size and goes like stink when asked, please contact me for more details.for some reason beyond me honda stopped producing these so nice ones for an affordable price are getting harder to find.thanks for looking,ric

ric emmal
ric emmal

rob w

Hi Ric,
I could use something like that with a trailer or sidehack to haul my Penton to the races.....someday, I'm not ready yet. Good luck
Bob W

firstturn

One thing Ric failed to mention is he was trained by some of the first (and best) Honda Trainers that developed the first Traing Service Schools that ended up being the model for all of Honda.  If your buying from this guy it will be right.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

six dazed

hi ron, yes i absolutely didn't mention the gentlemen who helped me down the path of my life's passion(besides wine, women, and song!)which is riding and working on motorcycles for a living.in the late 70's and early 80's these guys taught me lessons,and little tricks of the trade which still help me everyday.a big thank you to-Matt Chizum,Chuck Burnett,and Fred Wing of American Honda.Great instructors and fine people as well.Also my mentor when i was a kid of 15 who made me quit the parts dept.and took me under his wing,helped with my racing,and teaching me to wrench T.C.- Terry Carter-if your out there Terry I miss ya buddy!But enough about me............thanks guys,ric

ric emmal
ric emmal

brokenb23

Another good word about Ric. He replaced my shift quadrant and checked out lower end on my 77 KTM 250 and rebuilt upper end. Did an excellent job. The Valkrie he has for sale is looking real good. He became the new owner of my Penton 6-Days and is doing an excellent job finishing them.
Bob Brizzee
Tucson AZ